ExplosiveRP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That_Special_Muffin's Trial-Mod Application

2 posters

Go down

That_Special_Muffin's Trial-Mod Application Empty That_Special_Muffin's Trial-Mod Application

Post by That_Special_Muffin Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:00 am

Moderator Application:

Name:That_Special_Muffin

State in at least 30 words why you would like to be a Trial-Mod:I am a moderator on a JailBreak server, and also help out other servers a lot. I feel I can help this server out also. I currently have a lot of free time to be on to help.

What can you do for the community:I can help out in any situation. I can see someone breaking a rule or rules easily, either by seeing them, or someone in chat says something about the situation.

How did you find this server:My brother (Crazed Butt Stabber) told me to try out this DarkRP server. He found this server because of Raichu (current name: -(Exc)-Stein). I tried it out because I didn't have anything else to do, and I really liked it!

Do you have any previous Experience with being a mod/Admin on any other servers? If so name the servers:I am a mod on a the DMV JailBreak server.

A bit about your self:I have a soft heart (not literally), so I may cry easily. I am very addicted to GMod (have over 500 hours on GMod). I can make friends easily.

Current in game Rank:Veteran

will you be active on the forums? I will try to.

Will you be active in game? Yes

What time do you normally play? (PST):I don't have a usual time I will play. Sometimes I feel the need to play on a different server, like TTT.

In at least 30 words why would you be a good attribute to the server? I can help any player, new players and players that have played for a long time, and know what most commands do, so I won't be using a command that I don't know what it does on a player.

Are mod's Allowed to punish Fellow Mods?No

Are mod's Allowed to punish Users?Yes

Here's a few scenarios, answer them to the best of your ability.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Question #1

Player 1 Spams 20 fences what do you do? -B

A:Ban him permanently for propspam
B:Kick player 1 for propspam
C:Tp to him and tell him to stop

Question #2

Player1 Rdm's Player2 what do you do? -A

A:Bring them both and to you and listen to what happend
B:Slay player 1 for Rdm
C:Kick player 1

Question #3

you find a area which is propblocked what do you do? -B

A:remove the propblock
B:bring the owner of the prop and have him fix it
C:Kick the player for prop block

Question #4

What is the proper punishment order to follow
3 Warnings->Kick->Ban

Question #5

What is the required length for a keypad to hold?
5 Seconds

Question #6

What are you meant to use noclip for?
To see if anyone is breaking rules, even if they are hidden. Not to just get to a spot where you can't be killed, are hidden, etc.

Question #7

You see an admin who is abusing what do you do?
I post on the forums that they were abusing, and tell a high up ranked player like the owner.

Question #8

You find someone propkilling what do you do?
I go to them so I can tell them to stop. If it is many people, I will probably slay them.

That_Special_Muffin

Explosive Points : 7

Back to top Go down

That_Special_Muffin's Trial-Mod Application Empty Re: That_Special_Muffin's Trial-Mod Application

Post by Nero Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:45 am

Accepted! Also this was supposed to go into Staff Apps but its fine

Nero
Owner

Explosive Points : 95

RP Character Sheet
RpName:

Back to top Go down